Sony Mobiles or previously known as Sony Ericsson never disappointed the mobile industry with their amazing drool worthy mobile designs even though their specs sheet comes short of the excitement for geeky and hardcore fans of big numbers on paper, and repeatedly entitled as an outdated company. Sony has seen some worst time in last few years. At one point their profit value literary gone to 0 but they never stop what they do best.
Their real users always praise their Android optimization at best, the built quality and hardware design were never let anyone down while some other companies were busy building their good names by mimicking most selling handsets.
This year however Sony steps up to change the game. In mobile world at CES 2013 Sony ride on top of highest waves confidently with their new babies Xperia Z and Xperia ZL. Sony not only keeping their tradition of making amazing hardware design but adding in it the best of Sony technology with the best of today’s specs. From call quality to display to sound to processor to ram to camera to software and their customization of Android to hardware feel to hardware built everything is surprising and attracting every one.
“It is expensive, but it truly worth it.” This is how exciting people throughout online communities are about rumored prices for Xperia Z. How often do you get to read things like this for Sony, or any and I mean any mobile phone. Sony Xperia Z has made everyone saying similar things over and over again – everywhere.
Quick Introduction of Impressive Xperia Z
– Reality Display 5 inch LCD 1080p resolution with 440dpi
– Sony Mobile Bravia Engine 2 (BE2)
– 13mp camera with first ever HDR for video
– Snapdragon S4 Pro, Quad core 1.5ghz Krait processor, Adreno 320 GPU
– 2GB Ram
– Water and Dust Proof, can stay upto 30 minutes in water for a meter
– Extreme compact hardware design for 5 inch screen
– Wireless 1080p TV out
– Clever use of NFC called One-Touch
– Android 4.1.2 aka Jelly Bean out of the box, upgradeable to Android 4.2
– Walkman Player
– 2,330mAh battery with Stamina mode to increase up to 4 times of battery life
– Luxuries feel with durability and strength
– New more compelling design language
As a die-hard Sony fan I am just thrill to see all this juicy attention toward Sony Xperia Z and Xperia ZL. All they need is good promotion and advertising on larger scale to get in to consumers’ heads around the world.
Fans and ex-users of Sony have always want a reason to go back to Sony and this year Sony offer them and Android users from other companies a solid reason to jump onboard with Sony.
Hopefully I get to see my dream mobile from Sony soon, based on Xperia X2 design, as rumored it is called Xperia X – I am waiting.
A TIP for The Blocked YouTube and YouTube Video Makers of Pakistan Next Post:
Why do I use China Mobiles?